Direct connections from both coax and twisted pair -
Superior fault location in a variety of industries and applications. The 1270A will directly test coaxial cable and twisted pair cable by using front panel connections.
- RANGE-PLUS - Two-button operation that allows the operator to quickly scan the cable under test while automatically stepping through a specific pulse width, vertical gain, and cable length.
- 2-Line Input - Connect two twisted pair cables simultaneously for comparison.
- Sub-nanosecond Pulse Width - Pinpoint minor faults which interrupt digital services and cause signal loss, ingress, and egress.
- Intermittent Fault Detection (IFD) - Monitor and locate hard-to-find intermittent faults using the IFD mode.
- Dual Independent Cursors - Measure between any two points on the waveform.
- Rugged, weatherproof construction - Rugged, weatherproof casing helps keep the 1270A on the job, regardless of location or climate conditions.
- SUPER-STORE Waveform Data Storage - Helps reduce downtime in a system. Simply connect the TDR, press "store", and have the WAVE-VIEW Software - Upload waveforms to your computer. Document before accepting new plant, save money when comparing replacement versus repair cost.
- Easy-to-use - Logical, step-by-step testing