The T631 is designed to offer the CATV technician a high end, long distance TDR in a rugged and robust package. With a genuine 2ns shaped pulse and full PC connectivity, the T631 offers an unparalleled level of functionality and performance for the field engineer. It is built on the Bicotest philosophy of producing rugged and robust field proof product (to IP54). T631
- Mains blocking filter for use on LV networks (10/T631F)
- NiCd rechargeable battery pack (09/005-001-20)
- Charger (10/006-000-03)
- X600 software (61/X600)
- Download lead (61/31302613)
- Ease of use
- Dual cursors
- Auto fault find
X600 allows for connectivity between a PC and its supported products.Supported Products
X600 supports the following products:
- Download, and save the image to your hard disk
- Double-click the X600_3_03_01_en.exe program file to start the setup program
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation
- X600 is compliant with the 32 & 64 bit versions of Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
- The computer must have either an available Serial port or a USB port. The supplied cable will connect the instrument to a standard DB-9 male serial connector. Alternatively a USB to RS232 adapter may be used.
Windows and Windows Vista are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.