Designed for group protection, area monitoring and providing a virtual fenceline, Detective+ is a rugged, interconnectable, multigas temporary area monitor. Building on Crowcon's experience in pioneering this category of detector, Detective+ has earned a reputation for reliability and versatility in demanding environments stretching from offshore platforms to the sands of the Middle East.
Rugged and robust, Detective+ features either fixed or folding legs and a protective frame that allows stacking for easier storage.
New! Detective+ is now wireless.
Detective Wireless is a wireless module that gives you up to 100 meters range excluding the use of cables.
The Detective Wireless modules can also be used as a repeater giving you a stronger signal in those areas that are built up and that have issues with signal strength.
Detective Wireless is backwards compatible enabling use with all version of Detective and Detective+, so it can be used on your existing fleet.
Available with an optional internal pump for sampling versatility, alarms are announced with an extremely loud sounder, while multiple beacons ensure 360 degree visibility.
Detective+ may now also be equipped with infra-red (IR) sensors, providing either CO2
detection, or allowing higher levels of flammable gas monitoring. IR sensors also provide immunity to the poisoning effects which standard flammable gas sensors can suffer from. This extends sensor life and further increases measurement confidence in tough applications such as water treatment plants and certain chemical or hydrocarbon processing facilities.
Versatile and user friendly
- Infrared sensors available - allows sampling of highly flammable gas levels and carbon dioxide. They are also unaffected by poisoning
- Built-in pump option - provides fast response and extra sensor protection, and sampling versatility
- Clear display - provides clear information and allows indentification of gas hazard
Rugged, tripod design
- Raised sensor apertures - prevents water ingress
- Folding or fixed leg options - allows stacking for easier storage and transportation
- IP65 specifications - provides excellent sensor protection
Loud and clear alarms
- 25 Detective+ units may be linked together, up to 100m from adjacent units - all linked Detective+ units indicate an alarm sensed by any one unit
- Units sending an alarm flash faster - provides effective warning of gas hazards
- Audible and visual confidence blip
- Vivid red LED clusters for visual alarm
- Multiple beacons - ensures 3600 visibility