Tetra is a flexible multigas monitor for the detection of flammable gases, oxygen and a wide range of toxic gases. Available in rechargeable or disposable battery format and with or without an internal pump, it is used extensively in the utilities, chemicals and hydrocarbon processing markets.
Intrinsically safe, Tetra is one of the only portable gas detectors with embedded software designed to the exacting requirements of IEC 61508-3, guaranteeing reliable and dependable operation.
- Up to four gases measured
- Infra-red carbon dioxide sensor version for safe area use (ie non-explosion risk areas)
- Digital interchangeable i-module sensors for full flexibility
- Loud 94dBA audible alarm with selectable tones
- Unique dual colour red/blue visual alarm
- Built in vibrating alarm as standard
- Rugged and robust, IP65 ingress protection
- Simultaneous 4 gas display with automatic backlight
- Peak mode operation
- TWA reading recall
- Data & event logging
- Simple IR interface to PC