- Cleaning Confirmation: Document whether cleaning was successful using before/after footage.
- Pipe Assessment: Identify offsets, collapses, infiltration and anything else needing maintenance—without dedicated CCTV.
- Understand Hazards: Identify collapses, protruding taps, root balls and anything else that could trap a nozzle.
- Problem Resolution: Determine source of problems on a call-out, and who is responsible (municipality or rate-payer).
- Cost Savings: Keep CCTV crew on-plan and have independent capability to instantly view pipe maintenance and structural conditions.
- Tool Selection: See whether a pipe is clogged with gravel, grease, mud, roots or sludge, and pick the best nozzle.
- Safety: Confirm absence or presence of cross-bore electrical, water or gas, and preview pipe before mechanical root cutting.